Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thus The Basis Of Its Appeal

Starting October 26th I will be on a "healthy eating plan" (not a diet - we all know those FAIL). My goal is 15 pounds by January which I know is totally possible. Even with Christmas and all that fattening holiday stress.

I have a vacation in Hawaii in February and I need to look beach-body perfect




This side of my blog is basically a food and exercise diary with recipes, workouts etc.



*Yawn* - I know



Don't worry it's mostly just for me - though if I think I'm being monitored I'll most likely do better...



For my actual blog visit me in Average-Land

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo! I was planning to post about trying to eat healthy on my regular blog a few weeks ago. Then I ate like a dozen cookies, so I changed my mind. Good luck with your healthy eating!

P said...

Yep, that's a good idea if we can hopefully motivate each other. I'm starting again as of today so hoping i can actually have some willpower and stick to the diet this time!

Stilettos and Nostalgia said...

Hooray! This is just what I need.

Mel O said...

This is exactly what I'm gearing up to start... any day now... seriously... very. very. soon.

;) Maybe you'll provide some more inspiration to get my butt in gear.

ÄsK AliCë said...

Tova - You should still try to do a post - whenever I see them it gets me motivated! I hate the last ten pounds

Paula - I know. Willpower sucks.

SaN - Yay! Hopefully I can stick to it!

Melo - Ugh, it's always any day for me. Finally I'm like GET IT TOGETHER, seriously. Hopefully we can help each other haha